One of my PhD students, Songhua Cai (蔡嵩骅） successfully passed his Viva for PhD. He is well deserved for his very hard work in the past 6 years as follows. Many Congratulations!
- D Ji#, S Cai#, TR Paudel, H Sun, C Zhang, L Han, Y Wei, Y Zang, M Gu, Y Zhang, W Gao, H Huyan, W Guo, D Wu, Z Gu, EY Tsymbal, P Wang*, Y Nie* & X Pan*, Freestanding crystalline oxide perovskites down to the monolayer limit, Nature, 570, 87-90 (2019).
- Wang, M., Cai, S., Pan, C., Wang, C., Lian, X., Zhuo, Y., Xu, K., Cao, T., Pan, X., Wang, B., Liang, S.-J., Yang*, J. J., Wang*, P. & Miao*, F. Robust memristors based on layered two-dimensional materials. Nature Electronics, (2018).
- S. Cai, C. Gu, Y. Wei, M. Gu, X. Pan & P. Wang*, Development of in situ optical–electrical MEMS platform for semiconductor characterization, Ultramicroscopy,194, 57-63 (2018).
- And more to come…
Three Master students, Min Gu, Bingying Song and Jiamei Song in my groupsuccessfully passed their Viva for Master Degree by research. They are well deserved for their hard work as following. Many Congratulations!
- W Niu#, W Liu#, M Gu#, Y Chen, X Zhang, M Zhang, Y Chen, J Wang, J Du, F Song, X Pan, N Pryds, X Wang*, P Wang*, Y Xu, Y Chen & R Zhang, Direct Demonstration of the Emergent Magnetism Resulting from the Multivalence Mn in a LaMnO3 Epitaxial Thin Film System, Advanced Electronic Materials, 1800055 (2018).
- B Song, Z Ding, CS Allen, H Sawada, F Zhang, X Pan, J Warner, AI Kirkland & P Wang*, Hollow Electron Ptychographic Diffractive Imaging, Physical Review Letters, 121, 146101 (2018).
- J Song, CS Allen, S Gao, C Huang, H Sawada, X Pan, J Warner, P Wang* & AI Kirkland, Atomic Resolution Defocused Electron Ptychography at Low Dose with a Fast, Direct Electron Detector, Scientific Reports, 9, 3919 (2019).
Biying Song was accepting her Graduate Achievement Award from National Laboratory of Solid State Microstructures for her master research work this month. Many Congratulations to her! Well Done!
See the link: https://wangstem.com/2017-tem-training/
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.